Once you accept an offer, the investor has 48 hours to sign off. Once they do, the funds will be transferred to your bank account in up to 3-4 business days, depending on your bank. If the investor declines or the offer expires, the previous offers for your loan request will be available, as long as they haven't expired, and your request will also be made available to new investors.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I accept an offer from the investor?
- My loan request status is "Pending" - what does that mean?
- How can I cancel my loan request?
- Can I pay my loan using a credit card?
- How long does it take to get my loan funded?
- How long will my loan request be posted to potential lenders?
- How often will I have to make a payment?
- What happens to my credit score if I missed a payment?
- What information is required to request a loan?
- What should I do if I don’t want my friends or family to know that I am looking for a loan?